Eye Contact: flush thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes, and SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION. Skin Contact: wash affected areas with soap and water. If inhalation causes physical discomfort, remove to fresh air. If breathing difficulty occurs or product is swallowed, SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION. WARNING: Keep out of reach of children and animals. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Do not microwave or heat. Do not leave in hot vehicle. Individuals with chronic asthmatic conditions should consult physician prior to using product. Contains prepolymized MDI, Diphenylmethane-4.4 Diisocyanate. Prevent contact with skin and eyes. May cause gastro-intestinal blockage if swallowed. For First Aid seek immediate medical advice.
WARNING: Combustible. Eye irritant. Bonds skin instantly. Rapid polymerization may occur upon contact with water or alkaline substance, generating heat. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, mucous membranes, and prolonged breathing of vapor. Use in a well-ventilated area. In case of eye contact, flush with water for at least 15 minutes and seek immediate medical attention. If product is swallowed, immediately contact a physician. Do not induce vomiting. In case of skin contact, immediately wash skin with mild soap and water. Before use, review the material safety data sheet for detailed information. Contains cyanoacrylate. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. For First Aid seek immediate medical advice.